Everything is wrong with me
Thursday, November 17, 2005
 
if your ho only know...
First, read this article.

Next, listen to this song (NOT SAFE FOR WORK, unless you have your own office or headphones).

Last, get up out of your chair and dance around your mutha fuckin’ office to the greatest rap song since “The Humpty Dance.”

My second favorite line:

I done fucked her from the back
And I done fucked her from the front
I even fucked her outside on my T-Bird trunk
But at about six minutes into the song, someone called G-Reg (at least I think that’s his name) takes it to another level:

What’s your name?
G-Reg
What you do?
Get head
How you do it?
Drop my draws and let her see my third leg
Chillin’ on the 7th floor I gotta let these chicas know
G-Reg is in the house and I’m fitting to make these ho’s choke
On my balls, on my dick, then I bust a nut quick
On her face, on her chest, stick my dick between her breasts
C’mon fellas let’s get weird
Stick your dick up in her ear
While I’m laughing at these guys
I’ll second nut all in her eyes
I'm speechless. Just without speech.


It’s official: the Miami Hurricanes is now my favorite college football team.

(Sent to me by Kyle in Philly)



<< Home

Powered by Blogger