Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
 
caught in the act
Those of you who know me, or at least those of you who know what I look like, are going to get a pretty big kick out of this.

I look exactly like the guy in the Red Sox jersey.

I'm serious; it's uncanny. The beard, the build, the posture, the paleness, the kissing another man - it's unbelievable almost. I'm actually going to send this to my mom with an email saying, "Well, you knew this was coming, I guess" to see if she believes it.

(My friend Brendan found this on Gawker and immediately sent it around to all my friends, who are roaring in approval over email, writing things like "Good for you, Jay!" and "It's about time!" and "You're reallly going at it, huh?")

For those of you who don't know me or know what I look like, well, that's what I look like. Enjoy.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger