Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
 
Me = liar
So if you haven’t figured it out by now, I totally lied when I said I would post this week. You should know that when I wrote it (that I would post), I honestly believed it. But then I got down the shore and realized I faced a choice: I could continue sitting on a beach chair facing the ocean, eating Tostitos and whacking Bud Lights, or I could go inside the small room, put my laptop on my sunburned legs, and string together a couple of dick jokes and run-on sentences. I hope that you understand my choice, and I hope that you forgive me.

(Also, dial-up is BRUTALLY slow. I mean, my god.)

Come back on Monday. If I live through the spectacle that has become this Saturday’s “Flood/Mulgrew 7th Annual Quasi-Celebrity Drinking Tour”, I promise to have a nice long post for you then. Until then, enjoy the week and weekend. Now if you’ll excuse, I’m going to get some crab cakes and drink WAY too much white wine.

Love always,
Heavenly wine and roses,
Seem to whisper to me when you smile,
Jason



<< Home

Powered by Blogger