Everything is wrong with me
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
 
a note about the frequency of posting and crashes
As I previously announced, I no longer can guarantee a post every day. If you want to keep me sane, you’ll help me out on this. I’ve got a lot of stuff going on and need to save my mojo for these endeavors. Trust me. I don’t ask for much, just your trust. And your virginity if you still have it. But we’ll talk about that later.

My original plan was to start posting on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays as of May 2. I thought that I would occasionally post more, as I am pretty much addicted to this here blog, but at the very least I’d commit to posting on those days.

However, that plan didn’t seem to work. Because of a number of factors (the unpredictable nature of my job, how lazy and/or hungover I am feeling, how many times I poo that particular day, etc), I can’t definitively say for sure that a post will come up every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

And so I have a new plan: I will post at least three days a week. I can’t say when for sure, but you’ll get new posts at least three days a week and possibly more. I say this because my greatest fear is disappointing you and it’s something I want to avoid at all costs. Well, my greatest fear is getting eaten by a giant shark, but disappointing you is up there. Not with the shark attack or being trapped in an avalanche or seeing a real-live werewolf, but we’re really getting off topic here.

I’m sure that next week I’ll be discussing a new plan because this one will have failed, but in the mean time I thank you in advance for your cooperation. To recapitulate, I'll post at least three days a week. Not sure which ones. And there may be more posting that that. But we just don’t know. We just don’t know.

Love,
Jason

P.S. Yesterday, for shorts periods of time, the site was down. This is because there are too many of you here (this is only most likely true, but I'll keep telling myself it is no matter what). This will not stop until I pay more money to increase size or something. I am not going to do this. I am also not going to ask for donations - yet. I will do that in July, the month of my birthday. Last time, less than .01% of you gave. We'll try to work on that a bit next time 'round, because now the site, rather than my drinking habit, needs money.

However, Site Guy Brendan, who by day is a corporate peon but at night is a computer genius, has arranged it so that if the site is down, it will only be down for ten minutes. I figured that if I asked him how he arranged this, I wouldn't have any idea what the hell he is talking about, so I let it be. The point: if you come here and the site has crashed, come back in ten minutes. And start saving your loose change for July, for the "JasonMulgrew.com Fundraising Drive: Give Until I Have All Of Your Money" Campaign. Thank you.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger