Everything is wrong with me
Friday, May 06, 2005
 
I hate myself and everything else
I am very upset right now because I don't think I'm going to be able to post Part II of my Guide to Stripping. I was out sick yesterday and so today I am absolutely slammed with work. To recap, I was sick on both St. Paddy's Day and Cinco de Mayo, so it's official that my boss thinks I'm a drunk. Of course, he is entirely correct to think this, but the sad thing is that I really was actually sick on both of these days. If you want, I could lie and tell you that I spent all day yesterday drinking tequila and fighting Mexicans, but I just don't have the energy or imagination. I spent the day in my apartment, pooping and reading a book about rats. Fucking awesome.

And now work is out of control and it doesn't look like Part II will be put up today. Yes, I think we can say for sure that my first week of Monday-Wednesday-Friday posting was a complete disaster. This shouldn't come as a surprise to any of you, because if we know one thing, it's that I stink at life. I mean, duh.

So I'll try to get it up (it's about half-written), but since I'm not sure I wanted to at least drop a line to say in a roundabout way a) I suck and b) I'm sorry. I promise that I will do some serious soul-searching over the weekend and be reinvigorated next week. And yes, that's a total lie, but I really need to wrap this up and get back to work immediately. Crap.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger