Everything is wrong with me
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
 
worst employee ever
1:00pm
Me: "Hi, do you mind if instead of having lunch I go check out an apartment? It shouldn't take more than 45 minutes, as it's nearby."
Boss: "Sure, but don't dilly-dally. You know we've got a lot going on."
Me: "Oh no worries - I'll be back in less than 45 minutes probably. You know how it is - meet the guy, see the apartment, leave."
Boss: "Ok."

2:00pm
Boss: [to Co-Worker 1] "Have you seen Jason around?"
Co-worker 1: "Nope."

2:45pm
Boss: [to Co-Worker 2] "Have you seen Jason around?"
Co-worker 2: "Haven't seen him."

3:15pm
Me: [rushing into boss's office, exasperated] "Geez, I'm sorry but they had all this paperwork and stuff and I was sitting and waiting and then they said -
Boss: [dead-pan] "Just do [confidential business information] - now."

So there.

[If you live in, have lived in, or know anyone who lives in Sty Town, please email me immediately with the subject "Sty Town" sharing your or your friends experiences. Thank you.]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger