Everything is wrong with me
Friday, April 08, 2005
 
technical difficulties
So we're having some problems with our little site here, and I have no idea when or if this message will ever get posted. I'm not sure what the problem is exactly; Site Guy Brendan started talking about "mysql_close method" or some shit but all I heard was, "Your site is getting too many hits because you are fucking awesome".

So anyway, because we've had this problem for parts of last night and almost all day today, I have no post prepared, as I've been sitting in my office actually doing work, something I tend to neglect most of the time. Instead, I want to take this time to assure that our technicians are working on the problem, and though it may recur over the weekend, we should be up and running on Monday. And I have no idea if this is true or not.

Have a good weekend and I will get you your dick jokes soon (promise). Thank you for your cooperation.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger