Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
just a reminder (re: Almond)
Steve Almond, writer extraordinaire and SI's "Sportsman of the Year" in 1997, will be reading tonight at the Happy Ending Bar in the Lower East Side at Broome & Forsyth (302 Broome - take the B,D to Grand Street or F, J, M, Z to Delancey). The doors open at 7:30 and the reading starts at 8pm.

You should really try to make it, because we both know that you never do anything cultural or cool, so this would be a good place to start. Also, if I recall correctly (and I properly don't because of that whole "drinking too much thing"), the bar a pretty cool place as well.

For more information, see my post about this from last Friday.

[Also, Steve was NOT Sports Illustrated's "Sportsman of the Year" in 1997. I don't know who was, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Steve. I just said that to impress you so you would go to the reading. I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, my parents are divorced. Thank you.]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger