Everything is wrong with me
Monday, April 04, 2005
 
crap
I've just learned that this afternoon my office PC is going to be replaced. This not only means that it will, um, be replaced, but it also means that I won't have access to my computer for about an hour and a half. The point: I don't think I'll be able to properly post today.

However, you all should be flattered, because the first thing I thought of when I talked to the IT people today was not, "Man, how am I going to get work done?" but rather "Man, how am I going to post?" This thought was immediately followed by, "Holy fucking shit - I have to delete a TON of stuff!"

And so I must spend all my time prior to the PC replacement deleting my internet history and all personal files, lest I be discovered as a fraud and shot execution-style by my boss and co-workers. Wish me luck and hopefully I'll be back with something later today.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger