Everything is wrong with me
Monday, April 11, 2005
 
and re: technical difficulties
After much researching on the part of Site Guy Brendan, it appears that the site went down for parts of last Thursday and Friday because too many of you a-holes were on it. We weren't sure if this was the reason because, after all, how many people can possibly be interested in the same tasteless humor, regurgitated every day over and over again by a fat manic depressive? Sadly, apparently, a lot.

The problem has been resolved temporarily, but it will not be fixed entirely until I shell out some more money for bandwidth or some shit (I have no idea if it's called "bandwidth" or not, but you get it). I'm not going to do this, as I can't afford it, so if it crashes again, you're just going to have to deal with it until I get that bonus check in December or my case against the Anheuser-Busch Corporation settles (they made me fat and impotent, the assholes).

But my goodness...I may have to drop the "quasi-" from my title soon, or perhaps take on something like, "Jason Mulgrew, E-List Celebrity/Sex Symbol." I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't you have anything better to do?

[But seriously, we here at www.jasonmulgrew.com appreciate your support and encourage you to pass on the site to anyone who you think might enjoy it. Even if you don't think they'll like it, pass it on anyway. I really don't care. If I don't get famous I'm afraid of what I'll do to myself and others. And that is an empty threat, because I'm a total coward. Thank you.]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger