Everything is wrong with me
Thursday, March 17, 2005
 
sick - AGAIN
Happy Fucking St. Patrick's Day - I'm sick, for the second time in two weeks. Sweet.

In a way, it's a good day to be sick, what with basketball and steriods on CSPAN and St. Patty's Day.

But in another way, it's bad to be sick, because I am dying. Seriously. I've spent the morning laying on my bathroom floor, half over the toilet, half in the shower, convulsing. And I'm supposed to go to Boston this weekend (leaving tomorrow) but the only way I can see myself getting on a bus for four hours is if I have a large bucket and a lot (repeat: a LOT) of diapers.

AND it's St. Patty's Day and I don't think I can keep a beer down, since I'm having trouble keeping air down. Damn it all to hell.

So thank you Lord - You are going to pay for this. Big time.

Send some good health and wishes my way, because I've been looking forward to this Boston trip for a long time and would really like to make it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've been upright for over two minutes now and I'm starting to get whoozy. Be sure to have a pint of Guinness for me because I can't.

Fuck.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger