Everything is wrong with me
Friday, November 05, 2004
 
nothin' today
I'm leaving work in less than an hour to head to CT for my second wedding in as many weekends.

To be honest, I don't know if I can do it again. The thing is, this one is an afternoon reception, rather than an evening one. That can portend good news, as that should mean that I should stop drinking when the open bar closes at 5pm or 6pm or whenever.

Or, that could be really bad news, as I could continue drinking after the open bar closes, perhaps several hours after the open bar closes, until I wake up on some random road in rural CT with a package of uncooked, half-eaten hot dogs crushed my half-naked body and a sleeping hitchhiker lying next to me, sharing with me a knapsack full of Bibles and used-up batteries for a pillow.

But we'll see.

[Have a lovely weekend]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger