Everything is wrong with me
Monday, November 22, 2004
 
I suck
Nothing to post today. I actually have something, but it's only about 80% done, and I'm not going to be able to finish it. And I can't give you something that's only 80% done; that's like making yourself a nice chicken parm dinner, but being so damn fat you can't wait until it's fully cooked, so you take it out of the oven before it's done and eat it anyway, and wind up giving yourself Salmonella food poisoning and spending the next two days with your head over your toilet throwing up and your ass in your tub shitting because you can't do one without doing the other.

I know, I know - I let myself down too. But I'll get you tomorrow. Promise. And I don't mean that in the "Daddy's just going to the store and he'll be right back Jason" way, I mean it for real. Promise.

Hugs and kisses,
Jason



<< Home

Powered by Blogger