Everything is wrong with me
Friday, October 22, 2004
 
crap and crap again
Because I'm an asshole, I have to read about 800 pages of dense Russian history this weekend for my mid-term on Monday.

The situation is so dire that I actually took the day off today to get this crap done. I have a couple of vacation days to burn before the end of the year, so what better way to use a vacation day than sitting in your apartment "reading" about Ivan the Terrible but thinking about cake and boobs?

The good news is that at least I'm keeping it real, and not deviating from the style that made me a superstar in college.

The bad news is that I have to read about 800 pages of dense Russian history by Monday. Fuck. If I had read only 20 pages or so a day, I wouldn't have this problem.

So that's all you're going to get from me for today. Wish me luck, and have an excellent weekend. Be sure to have a drink for my roommate Brian, whose birthday, though yesterday, will be observed on Saturday.

Also, from the "How To Not Get Re-elected" File, see Entry #1. What a fucking asshole. A terrible tragedy indeed, but cutting off alcohol sales and banning the televising of the games in bars is not the way to handle the situation, unless we are in Russia. Are we in fucking Russia?

And I'm not just saying this because I'm a drunk, but because I am a citizen. So there.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger