Everything is wrong with me
Friday, September 10, 2004
 
post today?
I'm not sure if there will be a post today (aside from this one, jerkoff). The reason is that I'm actually off today, currently anxiously awaiting the arrival of a delicious bacon, egg & cheese bagel, getting ready to travel to Boston.

However, I am going to Boston via Limoliner, or as my friend John calls it, the "sex bus" (I'm not sure why, since there's no sex on the bus, just business people on their computers and cell phones, and some douchebag [me] listening to his I-Pod with his eyes closed, mouthing the words to Marvin Gaye songs as sensually as he possibly can).

Anyway, the bus is supposed to have wireless internet. If I can figure this out and get this wireless, then there will be a post. If not, then I got nothing for you.

Just a heads up. Because I love you. If you don't hear from me again, have a great weekend and have sex. Do it because you can, and I can't. And cherish it, because one day you might wake up and not have sex again for a long, long, long, long time, and it'll make you so crazy that you'll start a website about your lack of getting laid (among other things), because you lack of lovin' makes you so delusional that you think, "Yes, maybe if I establish myself as an internet superstar, women will want to sleep with me" when all women want are guys with muscles, guys with money, and, I don't know - NOT internet quasi-celebrities.

Ok, that's enough. I have to fucking pack. Guess I should have done this last night, instead of getting wasted by myself. Asshole.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger