Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, September 08, 2004
 
Jason Mulgrew: Dickhead
I know, I stink. You've been checking my site, and I haven't been holding up my end of the bargain. I don't mean to make excuses, but yesterday was very busy, and we had those technical difficulties today (maybe you could tell because I posted the same entry ten times), and now I'm so sad, I just want to go home and cry (and masturbate).

But I promise, I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow, there will be such glorious posts, you won't even know what to do with yourself. Seriously, you'll probably get so excited, you'll commit a crime.

And anyone who knows me knows that I don't make promises I can't keep. Well, that's not true; I make promises I can't keep all the time.

But this time is different. I promise I'm going to be a better man, starting tomorrow.

Trust me.

(And I don't mean that in the "Trust me - I'm sterile, so we don't need to wear a condom" type of way)



<< Home

Powered by Blogger