Everything is wrong with me
Thursday, June 03, 2004
 
...which brings us to a shameless plug...
Nearly four months ago, I started this site with one goal in mind: to get a blowjob out of it.

I am sorry to report that almost four months later, this has not happened.

Sure, at the end of most nights I'm too drunk to get or maintain an erection anyway, but it still would be nice to have a woman touch me without having been handsomely compensated first or having to do so under duress.

To this end, please pass on or continue to pass on this site to anyone who you think might like it (for whatever reason). I encourage you to especially pass it on to women of questionable morals, but it also totally OK to pass it on to men too, in the hope that they may know some women of ill repute and pass it on to them.

Your help in this is greatly appreciated. I am becoming increasingly sexually aggressive, and I'm afraid of what I might do to myself or my roommates if this situation does not take a turn for the better shortly.

Best,
Jason



<< Home

Powered by Blogger