Everything is wrong with me
Thursday, June 10, 2004
 
fuckin' a
What the MTA/subway operators did to those on the 4-5 trains this morning was abuse, plain and simple. The trains were packed with people, the air conditioning was off, and I could have run to work faster (well, not me, because I can't run at all, but you get the point). The train was stopped frequently, and when it did move, it crawled.

And it stunk in the train. Literally: it smelled like B.O., morning breath, and eggs all rolled into one. I felt like I was on one of those ferries in Southeast Asia - you know the ones that sink every other week, drowning like 400 people, and then the remaining 200 people get eaten by sharks? Not that that's funny, but you can't fit 600 Thai people on a ferry meant for 200. Come on guys. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

Anyway, that's what this train was like. Thank god I wasn't hungover, because I surely would have died. I have no doubt about it - my heart would have stopped somewhere between Grand Central and Union Square, and honestly, I don't think anyone would have noticed.

And now my day is completely ruined, as I sit here sweating, agitated out of my mind. There was a guy standing in front on me in the train, who most girls would say was "good-looking" (I'm secure enough in my "masculinity" to say so), and dressed in a very sharp suit. He went to check the time, and I noticed he was wearing a watch with a calculator on it. A fucking calculator watch, like we had in the 80's. I almost punched him in the basement right then and there. What a fucking asshole.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but the point is I am really pissed off.

Mother fuckers.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger