Everything is wrong with me
Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
and the answer to your question is "yes"...
I do spend all of my time at work trolling the internet for news articles about sexual/masturbatory deviance. It builds my self-esteem to know that there are people out there just like me, and gives me a glimmer of hope that I'm the normal one, and those who don't beat off in front of a mirror or with a cold uncooked chicken breast (skinless, of course) are the strange ones.

I'm glad that we were finally able to be honest with each other about that.

[Honestly, it's always nice to get articles like this from your friends with notes that say, "Thought of you when I saw this" or "Thought you'd like this." Makes me feel really good, let me tell you. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy them, but still...]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger