Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
 
google
I have a counter on this site, which not only counts the hits, but it can tell you when people have hit your site as a result of Google. It also lists the word(s) or phrase(s) googled.

For example, if you were to google "Jason Mulgrew" and get results, then click on the link to this site, it would say "Jason Mulgrew" on one of the pages of the counter site.

For your reading pleasure, here is a list of terms googled that brought people to my site. And I'm not making this up.

"boom boom in your eye"

"josie maran" "is jewish"

"sweet bastard"

"tasty d-lite" frozen yogurt

clay aiken grabbing his make up artist's boob

i gave my brother a handjob

clay aiken with makeup artist's breasts

what does fingerblasted mean

emeka okafor and girlfriend

kate mulgrew's pussy

jamie lynn discala kosher

picture of clay aiken grabbing a girls boobs

soco and lime
Just goes to show you that the power of the internet is enabling weird people everywhere to be even weirder. Jesus.

And Clay, lay off the boobies man. They'll only be your downfall. Trust me.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger