Everything is wrong with me
Friday, April 30, 2004
 
MJ
Has anyone seen the pictures of Michael Jackson arriving at court today? Good LORD they are hilarious. I also like this snippet from CNN's coverage article:

In Los Angeles, about 75 fans boarded a bus for Santa Maria early Friday. They waved signs reading "Caravan for Justice" and chanted "What time is it? Jackson time!" as they gathered in the predawn darkness, the AP reported.

"What time is it? Jackson time!"? What does that even mean? That doesn't even make sense. That chant is supposed to be inspirational? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Also, who are these die-hard fans? What do they do for a living? Do they have spouses, children or friends? What's happened to you in your life or childhood that you feel the need to gather in the "pre-dawn darkness" and get on a bus on a weekday to travel to show support for an accused child molester, who is also easily the strangest person on earth? What does that make you? My head is spinning.

I personally think he's fucked this time around, and he's going to jail. And it makes me want to commit a crime in Santa Maria, just to get caught and thrown in jail, so I can see what those inmates do to him. Can you imagine - Michael Jackson, in prison? You're telling me it's not worth stealing a car so you can spend a few months in prison just to witness the shit show that would be? Me personally, I would light some fires or be a peeping tom or expose myself (probably all three at once), but it doesn't matter - whatever I need to do to get myself thrown in jail for a front row seat, I'll do, because that will be a fucking spectacle.

[Have a good weekend]



<< Home

Powered by Blogger