Everything is wrong with me
Wednesday, April 21, 2004
 
gross, just plain gross
In the bathroom on my floor, in addition to the soap dispenser, there are also two bars of Ivory soap sitting on little soap ledges above the sinks. And these bars of soap are nasty…all old and cracked and stuff. My question is, does anyone use these bars of soap? Who says, “Forget the sanitized dispenser. I’ll rub this bar of soap all over my hands, even though an untold number of men have rubbed their hands on this same bar, seconds after touching their penises, and possibly their own urine, fecal matter, and anuses.” I always get a chuckle whenever I walk into the bathroom, because I imagine myself opening the door and seeing someone in there washing their face with one of those bars of soap, and it sends me into a seizure.

I think I’m going to throw up just thinking about it. That and because I had a GIANT bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch this morning. I don't even know if we can call it a "bowl", because it was towing the line between "bowl" and "trough". It was delicious though. I should stop now.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger