Everything is wrong with me
Monday, March 29, 2004
 
nice
You know it's a good night when:

1) You go to the ATM to take out $100, and you have insufficient funds. Then, the bargaining begins: $80 - insufficient funds. Ok, how about $60? Insufficient funds. $40? Insufficient funds. Sweet.

(For any ladies out there who were considering possibly making out with me but now have rescinded their interest because I am poor, I would like to set the record straight and say that I am not poor, but rather I keep all of my money in my savings account and forgot to transfer it to checking. So there.)

2) You throw your credit card up on the bar, and when ordering a drink toward the end of the night...

Me: "I'll have a two bud lights and a vodka tonic - my card is up - Jason Mulgrew."
Bartender: "You are the Jason Mulgrew?"
Me: "Um, yeah."
Bartender: "No, the Jason Mulgrew?"
Me: "Yes, yes - what does that mean?"
Bartender: "A lot of people have been ordering drinks on your tab."

Result: $186.

Fucking deadbeat friends.

3) Finally, you get home, and you and your friends order $41 worth of food from the hot dog place. Not the pizza place or the diner - the fucking hot dog place. Hot dogs are like $2. To add insult to injury, they have to deliver the order in a giant cardboard box. The delivery guy might as well have said, "They don't make bags big enough for you fattys, so we had to put your shit in a box. Hmm, any ladies in there with you all? Wow - surprisingly, no. Anyway, have a good night, and enjoy your four chili dogs, four bacon cheddar dogs, three orders of cheese fries, three orders of mac and cheese, and whatever the hell else you have - that's only the top layer; I can't see what's buried underneath."



<< Home

Powered by Blogger