Everything is wrong with me
Friday, February 20, 2004
 
Quizno's - WTF????
Have you seen the new Quizno's commercial with the rats (or mice or whatever the fuck they are) singing and playing guitar? If you not, check http://qpon.quiznos.com (you can also see the other commercials on the main site, www.quiznos.com)

There is something so terrifying and strange about these creatures that I actually had a dream about them last night. I'll spare you the details, because, as George Carlin says, there's nothing worse than having to listen to people tell you about their dreams, but I will say that it was not PG-rated.

Yet as weird and creepy as they are, they are almost enchanting, intoxicating, and I can't stop watching them. Seriously, I've been watching these commercials about once every thirty minutes. Check them out for yourselves, but don't say I didn't warn you.



<< Home

Powered by Blogger